I've wanted to make this ever since I saw Mo Mo O'Brien's cover of the Steven Universe theme; but I don't have art talent. After months of frustration and concept sketches, my brother (Whom is working on becoming an animator) decided to help me out! He drew the body and face, and I drew in the clothes and did the coloring.
The illustration was based on a picture of Mo Mo's LARP character Patch and much of the outfit was inspired by her love of LARP; such as the corset, chainmail accessories, and giant hammer.
Reasoning for Gem:
- Mo Mo's actual first name is Morgan
- It's pink
- "Believed to provide relief and positive attitude during stress"
- "A person who chooses this gemstone opts for 'la vie en rose'"
- "The color of morganite always emanates charm, esprit and a touch of tenderness"
- "Morganite also encourages fair treatment to others, especially those with mental or emotional problems or physical illnesses that make them hostile to others."
I wanted to find the perfect gem to represent this lovely YouTuber, but I had trouble finding one since I know almost nothing on precious gems. All I knew was the I wanted it to either be red or pink, so after much searching (AKA, Googling 'Pink Gems') I stumbled upon Morganite and immediately knew this was the one! And after further research, I found more reason why this gem is a perfectly reflects Mo Mo's personality! It's a beautiful gem that symbolizes love, positivity and support like she does for herself and her followers.
Mo Mo's Cover: www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eROZU…
Image Referencce: www.gameskinny.com/m2791/inter…
Facts on Morganite:www.jewelinfo4u.com/Morganite_…www.gemstone.org/index.php?opt…www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-…